Monday, April 13, 2009

The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers, by Scott Kelby

ISBN-13: 978-321-50191-2
New Riders Publishers
Copyright 2008 by Scott Kelby


I love this book. Love, love, love it. Scott Kelby is famous for his photoshopping skills, but what's even better are his communication skills. No matter how complex a process or thought on CS3, Scott has a way of breaking it down and explaining it. Trust me on this, if I get what he's saying, you'll get it to. He's providing any number of useful tools that it would take a lifetime if not longer for you to figure out on your own or with minimal help. I'm finding his Portrait Touch-up tools to be very simple, practical and exciting. This is a book/manual that I keep on my desk and am sure that I will refer to time and time again. Below are a before and after of one of my shots touched-up using just some of the tools he provide in this book. Enjoy, this book is worth it's weight in pixels!

No comments:

Post a Comment