Sunday, April 5, 2009

Katrin Eismann - Color to Black and White Artistry

I found this course at the Kelby Training Center . I have never seen an online course so wonderfully illustrated and taught. You literally watch her desktop as she shows you how to expertly convert color images to black and white (greyscale). Not only did I learn about the color channels and their uses, I learned a lot of information about CS3 that I never knew before. I've only just been turned onto the Kelby Training Center world, but as soon as I post this I'm going back over there to look for more information. There is a membership fee of $20 a month for the rest of their courses, newsletter, etc. Amazingly enough, the Katrin Eismann course was free. Enjoy! The image of Curtis to the left was done with techniques taught in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment