Thursday, April 2, 2009

Seductive Stephanie

I was inspired by a thread on POTN the other day and thought I'd try that here in our blog. The premise was for photographers to post a lighting setup diagram and then an image taken using that setup. My first post in this category was done with Stephanie. Using a black background, I had her at a forty five degree angle to the camera. My key light was a 17" beauty dish with grid on it, my fill light was a 60cmx80cm softbox, a silver reflector forty five degrees to camera left and a 16 degree snoot as her hair light. I like the effect, thought it turned out well. My only qualm is the slightly hot spot on her right shoulder. Easy dealt with in PS. But even better, next time I shoot this I'll be sure to move the snoot a little to her left.









No comments:

Post a Comment