Friday, April 3, 2009

PDN (Photo District News)

I like to read photographic magazines. Admittedly, some are far more interesting and informative than others. Unfortunately far too many are page after page of ads with a sprinkle of article thrown in. I've even read some of the British magazines, looking for the best fit to my interest and insatiable curiosity. One magazine that I really enjoy is Photo District News. It is one of the few magazines that I'll read from cover to cover. Right now a yearly subscription will set you back $65. I think it's worth the expense if you can afford it. They have insightful camera and gear reviews, they feature a variety of photographers and their articles deal with real issues for professional photographers. You can find out more information at pdnonline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment